• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
    I'm sort of back to the community, hope everyone is doing well and I hope we can get a new Pokemon game announcement soon xD

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hey Zuko welcome back!
    Love ur username btw i love avatar and miss the show a lot but still love it :)

Anyways nice to have you back and if you have any questions or would just like to chat you can feel free to vm me and welcome once again :D

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Welcome back Zuko! Your avatar/username reminds me that I haven't finished watching The Last Airbender yet :( I really enjoyed the concept and the show, but eventually just fell behind. I can't really remember where I'm up to either haha but ah well.

And yeah, like you I'm also looking forward to new games in the future! I love the buzz that comes about with the announcement of a new game, and the slow release and leaking of information. It's really an exciting time and hopefully we get to experience that again sometime soon.

Hope you really enjoy the forum and make heaps of new friends! If you ever want to chat, feel free to drop me a message. (:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I hope we do; they didn't show one in E3, but maybe later on this year, but at the very least next year! But yeah, things are definitely looking up. Anyways, welcome to the forums, friend, and yeah, we have many pokemon boards, and the wonderful people that go on there are really awesome to become friends with! And I hope we can both chat someday. Have a blast! See ya later~~

Back