• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone.

Years
    So, I've been playing around with Pokémon Essentials for a while now. And I'd thought I'd check this place out. I have little experience with fangames, although I did do a little Super Mario World ROM Hacking for a while before growing out of it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So, I've been playing around with Pokémon Essentials for a while now. And I'd thought I'd check this place out. I have little experience with fangames, although I did do a little Super Mario World ROM Hacking for a while before growing out of it.
    Hello, TomPhanto! Nice that you decided to register on this site c: So you've been around the Game Development section some before, then? I hope you will have some cool ideas to showcase eventually, but first and foremost I hope you'll enjoy the forums and have a good time here!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Hi, Tom! c: Sheepy here. Just wanted to welcome you to PokeCommunity, and Game Development is a pretty sweet skill to have. I am taking IMD in college (Interactive Media Development) and we focused on creating a game with Unity. It was pretty cool because my game focused on a young girl trying to save some sky elves from this demonic overlord... It sounds bad when you say it that way, to be honest, but oh well. xD I did all the pixel art myself and the teacher had walked us through the game creation while focusing on what people wanted in their games. It was a pretty fun class.

Back