• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone :)

Years
  • Hiya! My name is Raddy and I have just joined the PokeCommunity. I have been playing Pokémon for about 5 - 6 years but have only just found a ton of features so I am still learning about certain areas of Pokémon games I never knew existed. My favourite Pokémon type is probably Water, Dragon or Ghost, but Fire is close behind. To be honest I don't know what else to say :D So I am just going to end it here by saying I hope to speak to you all soon in some way and thanks in advance for putting up with my noob skills and quirkiness.

#TeamSun #TeamPopplio

Lysandr

"The Greninja"
    Years
  • Ok, first of all, add me as a friend, you just described me. Like, same person description.

Water, Dragon, and Ghost types are awesome, but let's be real, Dark types are the best lol :). Fire is awesome as well, mostly because most of my favorite starters are fire types. Who is your favorite Pokemon? Who do you think is the strongest? Well, it's Magikarp obviously. If you need any help with new Pokemon features, just message me! I'm a Pokemon "veteran" so I'll give it my best shot.

Well Raddy, we're super glad to have you. Your quirkiness will fit right in with the rest of the community lol. If you ever wanted to chat, just send me a PM. Enjoy yourself! :)

Years
  • Popplio deserves more love. ;w; Happy to hear you like him too. Willing to bet he'll have the coolest-looking evolution, similar to what happened with Oshawott haha. I remember how silly people thought he was until they saw him in the anime along with his evolutions.

Welcome to PC too Raddy. <3 You'll learn plenty about Pokémon if you choose to stick around and post. I've met many friends in my years here and so have others, so it's worth it to stay, especially with all the Sun & Moon hype right now. Have a lovely experience!

Years
  • Thanks both of you! :) Well my favourite Pokémon is Phione or Popplio (Even though Sun and Moon is not out but he is just so cool, and like Sheep, I think it will be the same as Oshawott and have the best final evolution.) and for the most powerful, I'd have to say Greninja or Darkrai (judging Darkrai on what I have heard from others about him, as I have never used him in battle) I just want to say Thank you to both of you for welcoming me. :)

Back