• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone

Days
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Looking for some help trying to get Bp points to get version exclusive I have pokemon Scarlett I'm looking for someone who has Violet who is willing to help

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Ah, hello there georgetorresjr, and welcome to the PC.

I just so happen to be looking for someone from Scarlet to let me catch the exclusive non-legendary Pokemon, so if you let me walk around to find a Cranidos and an Alolan Vulpix, I'll help you out with getting some points. (y)

Years
  • Looking for some help trying to get Bp points to get version exclusive I have pokemon Scarlett I'm looking for someone who has Violet who is willing to help
    Hello Georgetorresjr, and welcome to the forums!
    What are your favourite Pokémon in Scarlet / Violet ?
    You can ask in the Scarlet / Violet section for help. I wish you good luck to get the version exclusive!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello!
    Good luck with completing your Scarlet/Violet Dex.

Is this your first time trying to complete a PokeDex or have you done so before?

Back