• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone! :)

ShadowXD

Elite Four ShadowXD
    Years
    Hello Raquaza master looks like I'm the first too say hello that's sweet. Have a sweet time here at PC.

Years
    Raquaza master, please don't double post. If you have something to add, either edit (the button's near the bottom of your post) or wait until someone else posts. Thank you.

Anyway, welcome. ^^; It's nice to hear you like the site.
    I hope you enjoy your stay.

Last edited:

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    Just simply post a thread saying a greeting and people will great you.(Nice bunch of people :).)But since your here welcome to PC :)!(Oh and to the others change of plans.My dads car broke down so I can't pm till next saterday :(..)

Last edited:

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    Thanks, and I will :).(Wow alot of people are friendly here :).Unlike the last forum website :(...I love PC :)!)

Back