• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Falls here :D

CrimzonFall

DinoCat
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    My name Falls or Alice whatever you prefer, I'm a student with a major in psychology from Denmark.
    I am very interested in rom hacking, since I already know I few languages(Like HTML, LUA, Ruby and java).
    I have played every pokemon game(excluding a few spin offs)
    I think that is about it :D

Hiya Falls, welcome to PC! It's woonderful to meet you.

Aw psychology is a wonderful major. I would've loved to major in that myself - it's really interesting and one of the few subjects I can learn without wanting to fall asleep in class, haha. xD;

Since you're into ROM hacking I'll push you to check out the Emulation board.. it's a huge place with lots to do so don't be afraid to pop by and use all the tools it has to your advantage. :) I don't have much knowledge in hacking myself but a lot of our members do so you're in the right place! You can also try some awesome hacked games like Light Platinum and Flora Sky there. Pretty ideal place for members like yourself, heh.

See you around! Hope you enjoy the community as much as we all do.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hello there Alice! Welcome to the forums n_n Great to meet you.

You're a Psychology student? So am I! :D I'm currently in my second year and things are tough but challenging and fun. How do you find your course? Hope things are well for you!

Hm, to start things off, the Emulation & ROM Hacking section would be of interest to you. :3 Having a vast knowledge of languages certainly would be very useful in creating your own hacks or, if you wish, helping out with those of others. Also, do check out the Pokemon Gaming Central where you can discuss absolutely anything about the games. On a side note, mind telling us what your favourite games are? We'd like to get to know you more. :3

Once again, a very warm welcome to PC! Feel free to approach me or any of the other staff if you experience any difficulties or doubts. Do have fun and make some new friends! You'll get the most out of the forums this way for this is a very social place. See you around!!

CrimzonFall

DinoCat
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    I'm currently in my third year of Psychology, I find the course really interesting and yeah second year can be a tough one but it is worth it!
    My favourite game is probaly Soul Silver and my favourite game hack must be Pokemon DarkViolet.

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Pokemon SoulSilver and Pokemon HeartGold are really outstanding - I absolutely love those remakes to the original Gold, Silver and Crystal series, aah. <3 Maybe the Fourth Generation would be a good visit for ya? It's a great board to discuss the 4th gen games!

Regardless, welcome to the forums, Alice! Thrilled to meet you, and to have you a part of PC with us! Well, as the others already have said, you can check out the Emulation and ROM Hacking board! I too, aren't all that knowledgeable when it comes to it, but, there are plenty of wonderful hackers there who will more gladly want to help you out with anything! Plus there are always guides there to help you get started! I enjoy playing Pokemon AshGrey and DarkRising myself. They're quite wonderful - I recommend them if you haven't played them already!

Well, don't be shy, and I hope you'll stick with us in the forums! There will always be great stuff here to part-take in, and events here happen at times, so, I hope you'll check those out! See ya again, and thanks for joining! <33

Back