• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, fellow pokéfans!

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    Hello all!

My name is Cody, but you all can call me House! I am a huge fan of the HouseMD series and enjoy pokemon a lot! Been playing since pokemon blue came out with the see-through purple gameboy color came out :) I have played every single generation and am loving pokemon y!

Well thats really all, if anyone is interested in being friends and fetting to know each other please add my friend code and send me a personal message!

Pokemon Y Friend Code: 4484 - 9839 - 7420

My current pokemon y team: Level 13 Chespin, Level 2 Fletchling, Level 3 Zigzagoon! I plan on raising all three of these! Completing my first badge now for my exp share to level up my other pokémon ;)

Thanks!

- House

Welcome to the forum, House! :D It is fantastic to meet you.

Be sure to check out the Pokemon X & Y board if you'd like to discuss the sixth generation, there's a lot to talk about there and you can even share your friend code in the friend code sharing thread. If you're interested in doing some trades or battles then you can stop by the Trade Corner or Battle Center respectively.

Hooray for old-time players, too; I started out with Blue as a kid myself. Still surprises me how much time has passed and how much Pokemon has evolved since.. luckily it's still as wonderful as ever.

Have fun here! :) Be sure to stick around and let the staff know if you need anything.

Years
    Hi there House, welcome to the forums! It's always nice having a fresh face around.

As Sheep mentioned, you should definitely check out the Pokemon X & Y section if you love discussing the new games, in fact I agree they are kinda awesome games myself. Kalos is such an amazing region and has to be one of my faves. The friend code thread is also there if you want to share that, plus you can always check out Trade Corner and Battle Center if you like trading and battling. We also have the Pokemon Showdown server if you want to join that. And lol I used the same early team as you prior to getting the first Gym Badge on X, except Froakie was my starter instead of Chespin.

Whether a newbie to Pokemon or a long-time veteran, we'll always accept new guys on board. I do hope you enjoy your stay here at PC and I'll be sure to see ya around! Ask the staff members if you have any questions.

- Hikamaru

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome to PC, House! Cool name too, House is a great show. Be sure to check out the Pokemon forums, especially the Battle Center. /biased See you around.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    Anyone else out here fellow HouseMD fans? I watched season 1-8 in a matter of probably 2-3 days for probably a week and a half straight ;) lol anyone else like this show and like his character as much as I do?

Back