• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello fellow Poke fans

DeathRoyale

Soldier and gamer
Years
  • My name is Jason I'm a soldier in the US Army. I got pokemon diamond and platinum to pass time while deployed. I was told I wouldnt be deploying and now I have two highly addictive games. I lused to own all the Pokemon games and sold them but i'm trying to get back into them. anyways I'm just looking for help in this game and looking for people who also got this game to pass time. OUT.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • Hi there DeathRoyal, I have all of the Pokemon games as well as Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Welcome to P.C. and I hope you make a lot of friends here and I also hope you enjoy your stay here. Don't forget to read the rules and the faq if you have any questions you need answered.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    deathroyale said:
    My name is Jason I'm a soldier in the US Army. I got pokemon diamond and platinum to pass time while deployed. I was told I wouldnt be deploying and now I have two highly addictive games. I lused to own all the Pokemon games and sold them but i'm trying to get back into them. anyways I'm just looking for help in this game and looking for people who also got this game to pass time. OUT.

Awesome! Good to hear that your serving your country! And of course joining an awesome forum for pokefans worldwide :]. I wish you luck in your task to regain all your sold pokemon games. I hope you enjoy your stay and remember follow the rules!

Back