• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello fellow poke-fans

Years
  • Hey there!

I'm new around here, i've been looking for an active pokemon forum for a while and i'm hoping this will be it ^^

I'm always up for a chat about pretty much anything, but mind you.. I will not back down from a discussion =3

I've loved pokemon since, well.. Since i spend most my hours on the toilet playing the game boy ^^

Hope to meet alot of fellow fans and perhaps make some new friends ^^

Years
  • ..if only there was such thing as a tree that grows pizza. ;~; I certainly would plant one of those in my backyard, lmao. Welcome to PC!

Yeah, we are indeed very active around here.. so much that it may be hard to keep up for some people. But PokeCommunity is actually an easy forum to settle into given the straightforward rules and friendly staff, so you're definitely going to enjoy it. You're clearly a huge Pokemon fan like the rest of us so there definitely won't be any issues, right? I've been playing since I was 8 and still enjoy Pokemon now. X and Y really are one of the best games we've gotten in this series. :)

You'll meet lots of amazing people during your stay so stick arooound! You can friend request me anytime if you'd like a friend. n_n Cheers!

Back