• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, fellow Poke-Men-And-Women

Years
  • I like Pokemon. Do you? Of course you do.

Hello, fellow Poke-Men-And-Women

Show me a pic of your favorite Pokemon here!

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC!

Before I opened this thread, I saw the username and just knew that Castform would be your favorite! My favorite is Umbreon, and always has been. I just wish he were a better battler ;-;

If you need help with anything, let me know! See you around!

Years
  • Hi Castform! Welcome to PC, good to have you. :3

Of course I like Pokemon. I like it so much that I have too many favorites and probably can't settle on one haha. Some of my most loved ones are Whimsicott, Wartortle, Serperior, Mienshao, Mareep, Chespin.. plus plenty more.

Hope you'll enjoy your time on PC! Definitely let us know if you ever need help and stick around. ^^

Years
  • Hello, fellow Poke-Men-And-Women

Yeah, I can't resist this adorable thing. Anyways, hello and welcome to the forums!

So, you love Castform? You'd be excited to learn we have a moderator here whose fave Pokemon is Castform so you should definitely go and meet him soon, one thing I can say is that his name is Chase. Anyways, what made you want to join? Is it to make friends, discuss Pokemon or just because you randomly found us?

Hopefully you will have an awesome time yourself, plus everyone here is friendlier than you'd think. Good luck and I'll be sure to catch you later!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hello Castform! Welcome to the PC!

So you want to know my favorite Pokémon? Just look at my profile ^^ I'll give you time .................. Do you already know? It's Lucario *-* I can't resist! I love this Pokémon, when I first saw him in Pokémon Platinum I was like " I need to have this Pokémon" and with time it became my favorite Pokémon!

Castform is super cute too <3 and as Hikamaru said there is a moderator that loves Castform too, so go meet him! Ehe!
    Can we know more about you? What are your hobbies? How long have you been into Pokémon? Favourite Game? Let us know ^^

I hope you enjoy being here! You have so much to do here! Go explore the forums, discuss many topics, meet people and make friends! You will have fun, I promise!

Enjoy your stay ^^ See you around!

Years
  • Chase, huh? I'll look into that. I found this site while looking for anything on Pokemon Ethereal Gates. My hobbies are writing, gaming, watching anime, and eating. I've been into Pokemon since Gold. Favorite game is Heart Gold BY FAR. Second is Pokemon Reborn though. Also, I had Emerald and I beat the Elite Four and 3 gyms with the help of Castform, so when I was able transfer Pokemon, there was no way I was going to leave him behind. Here are my six favorite Pokemon besides Castform.
    1. Cyndaquil
    2. Galvantula
    3. Dunsparce
    4. Entei
    5. Giratina
    6. Trubbish

Also I'm kind of new to Forum's in general

Back