• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello fellow poke nerds

The.Lethal.Cherrim

Vampire Cherrim
    Years
    Hello everybody.
    I'm Scotty, but I mainly go by Scott.
    I'm a 18 year old College Student who is obsessed with Pokemon.
    If it isn't already obvious my favorite is Cherrim! :D
    A boy who loves Cherrim? A Pink Flower? Hey real men love Pink right? Haaah *sighs*
    Anyways I look forward to getting to know some of ya around the forum.
    Have a good one PokeNerds.

Last edited:

Emolga91

A wild Emolga appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    I'm new here myself so I will welcome you to this community and I hope to be buds with you in the future. I mean I may not be fond of pink myself but I have Emolga who's cute as hell haha.

Welcome!

Years
    It's not every day you see men who love feminine-looking Pokemon, but it's definitely nothing to feel bad about in any way. Welcome to the forums on that note, Scott!

I actually know a certain former admin here who likes Cherrim (in fact, it's actually her username hahaha) so you're not on your own in terms of fans. I do like it myself since it's really cute and I love the concept it's based on, and while its stats may not hold well in battle it's still a pretty sight. There's so much to do here on PC, like discussing Pokemon (duh) to even some non-Pokemon topics as well, so there's always something for everyone.

Anyhow, I hope you do stick around and get involved with whatever's going around and don't worry, if you ever want someone to talk to I'm always open for a visitor message! I'll see you around yeah?

Real boys like pink! Bahahaha. Cherrim is amazing though so you have awesome taste, I totally support that. ;P Big welcome to the community, Scott.

You'll have a lot to get involved in if you're such a big Pokemon fan so please do stick around and have fun. I'm happy to chat anytime if you'd like to make one of your first friends, too, so don't hesitate to message me either. See you around. <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hello, hello fellow nerd! Cherrim is adorableeeee. And hey, it's nice to have you here today; name's Dragon! I look forward on seeing you around the forums too. :3

I do hope you enjoy yourself here - if there's anything I can help you out with or if you'd just like to chat, toss a PM or VM my way~ n_n Have a great day and have a happy week!

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    Never been one for cutesy pokemon, but I found Cherrim cool when I was younger due to the dual forms.

What are your interests on here? Perhaps we can find a common interest.

Either way, welcome to PC! You'll really like it here. There's so much to do it's hard to get to everything in one visit.

Back