• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello fellow pokemasters

TrainTheWeak

Trainer of the weak
Years
  • My name is TrainTheWeak.
    I picked it because in all Pokemon games i always try to catch weak Pokemon. Like a Sparrow because it turns into a fearow. And a magikarp turns into Garados. That's when i started to collect weaker ones.

Years
  • Hey TrainTheWeak, weeelcome to PC! <3

Baha, I know how that is. I tend to prefer weaker Pokemon but they can be so hard to use.. until they evolve, at least. Fearow is honestly one of my favorite flying types, that thing is pretty great nowadays in the game, especially with Drill Peck! Dodrio is awesome, too. Ahaha you're suddenly making me want to play HeartGold.. I'm doing a run with unevolved Pokemon there right now. :D; It's tough since they're weak but that makes it more exciting. Have you ever done any challenges? They would probably be great for you if you prefer going with weaker Pokemon. We have a whole board dedicated to challenges that you can jump into, though this is more or less just my assumptions and giving suggestions for you.. but either way, hopefully you consider it.

So what else do you like to do?! Have you been playing Pokemon for a while or are you a newer fan? I'd love to know where you stand in that regard since there are so many diverse fans here, from people who got into Pokemon only recently to long-time Pokemon fans (like myself). We welcome anyone here, though, so you're already good to go. :) Aaand if you don't mind, you should let us know what you like to do outside of Pokemon! Any video games, shows, books, whether you work or go to school, and so on. As big as the forum is this is still a small, small world, so you're going to find tons of people that you have things in common with.

Oh, and any reason in particular you joined PC? Some people join for hacks, others to meet other Pokemon fans, plus lots of other things. I personally joined for the hacks many years ago but eventually branched out into other parts of the forum. It's been a ton of fun.

Hope you have an amazing time on the forum and if you ever need anything at all, just contact one of the moderators! I'd love to help or chat anytime, too.

Back