• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello fellow Pokemon Fans!!!

Retro Gamer'93

Pokemon Master of Kanto
    Years
    Hi everyone, my internet name is Retro Gamer'93, I chose this cause I like playing on the old consoles like the SNES and Nintendo 64, they just have a more original feel to them unlike most of the games nowadays.

I like reading, mostly fantasy, adventure, etc. Most of the video games I play follow a similar pattern, my favorite pokemon is Pikachu, though Cyndaquil is also a big favorite. If you want to contact me you can do so through either PMing me on here or on my xbox live user Andrew1420, and yes, my name is actually Andrew, but Retro Gamer'93 sounds much cooler no?

Y'all have a good night(It's 1:52 a.m. for me right now) :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi everyone, my internet name is Retro Gamer'93, I chose this cause I like playing on the old consoles like the SNES and Nintendo 64, they just have a more original feel to them unlike most of the games nowadays.

I like reading, mostly fantasy, adventure, etc. Most of the video games I play follow a similar pattern, my favorite pokemon is Pikachu, though Cyndaquil is also a big favorite. If you want to contact me you can do so through either PMing me on here or on my xbox live user Andrew1420, and yes, my name is actually Andrew, but Retro Gamer'93 sounds much cooler no?

Y'all have a good night(It's 1:52 a.m. for me right now) :D

Welcome to the forums! Old consoles can be fun, especially with the right games! But I myself prefer to be on the cutting edge of things, huh? I'm rocking a 3DS myself.

My favourite Pokémon is Turtwig and Snivy for some reason.

Have fun around the forums! And, yes, your uername is cooler!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    You aren't the only one who likes the N64. Some of my favorite games are on that console, haha. If you want to get together with people who share a passion about N64 games like you, check out Spinoff Games. If you want to talk about games other t han Pokemon, head over to Video Gaming.

Enjoy your stay at PC. Don't forget to read the rules, and ask if you need help. I hope to see you around.

Chaaaaaaaaaao ! :)

Years
    Welcome to PC Retro Gamer :)

Ah I am also a massive fan of retro, I still have my gameboy colour and was born and raised in 93 and grew up with pokemon ahah I love Earthbound for the SNES and I'd love to purchase a NES One day

Back