• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, folks!

Years
    Weeeell, I'm new here. I'm just saying hi is all, and umm... I don't know what else to say. Ahh, hello again. I think I'll really like this pokemon community.
    Um, feel free to talk to me about stuff, too, okay?
    And have a lovely day. ^-^

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Weeeell, I'm new here.

Hi there, welcome to the forums! n_n
    This section is where ROM hackers can post any questions they might have when working on their projects, or their hack ideas. So I'm going to move your thread over to the Welcome Lounge, which is where introduction threads like this one belong. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Years
    Thanks! I'm glad to be here ^.^
    And ahhh, I didn't know. Sorry, I'm on mobile and I thought this was the section for new people to the community. Thank you for moving it to the welcome lounge CX

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Hi! Welcome to PC! Random things to talk about...

What's your favorite region? Mine's Sinnoh, cause they came up with the best ground types ever! What about your favorite type? I have three: Fire, Ground, and Dragon. Anyway, if you have a specific type, then go to the Pokemon Clubs and sign up to whatever best suits you. If you love reading, (like I do) then head on to the fanfiction section and read our members' stories! Hopefully you will enjoy your stay! Feel free to VM/PM if you have any questions or just want to talk! Welcome again to PC!

Hi! Welcome to PC! Random things to talk about...

What's your favorite region? Mine's Sinnoh, cause they came up with the best ground types ever! What about your favorite type? I have three: Fire, Ground, and Dragon. Anyway, if you have a specific type, then go to the Pokemon Clubs and sign up to whatever best suits you. If you love reading, (like I do) then head on to the fanfiction section and read our members' stories! Hopefully you will enjoy your stay! Feel free to VM/PM if you have any questions or just want to talk! Welcome again to PC!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Welcome, buddy! I hope that you're having a great day too - nice to meet you!

I'm guessing that you have an interest in ROM Hacking? Well, I hope you enjoy those! Mmm, and we definitely look forward on discussing multiple topics with you; don't be shy on messaging myself or anyone else for that matter, okay? We would love to be friends with you. <33

So, take care, and don't forget that we all are here by your side in case you want anything! And have an amazing day. <33

Years
    Oof. I am a man of short welcomes. So, hi.

P.S. I'm still pretty new, so if you want to be newbies together, give me a message.
    P.P.S. I'd like to know your interests.
    P.P.P.S. (God I love doing this.) Your username reminds me of Soul Eater.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
    Hey welcome to PC. We are a family. And don't feel shy to hold back from asking any staff any question. All staffs are gods here. They will help you out in all the way. Just be sure to post good and stay under rules

You can find many things out here. Like General chat or Pokemon clubs etc. You will be refreshed and pleased with us. So see ya.

Back