• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello Folks

Years
    Hello I am new in here! My name is Arceus from Asia region and I really love playing official pokemon games and Rom hack.. My first Pokemon game that I played was Pokemon fire red, afterwards Pokemon Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum,HeartGold Black and white and lastly Pokemon black and White 2. Unfortunately, I don't have 3ds and nitendo so I don't played the newer generation yet..

Years
    Hello, Arceus 1122, and welcome to the forums!
    I played Fire Red, Ruby, Emerald and Black 2 too, great games! What are your favourite pokémon in these games ?
    If you want, there are some good fan made games outside of ROM hacks I could suggest to you!

Years
    Thank you for replying! My favourite Pokemon From These games are the following:

Fire red: Tyranitar, Lugia and Zapdos

Ruby/Emerald : Groudon, Salamence and Rayquaza

Diamond/Platinum: Arceus, Lucario, Dialga and Giratina

Heartgold: Red Gyrados

Black/Black 2: Axew, Reshiram, Chandelure, Zekrom and Kyuren

Years
    Thank you for replying! My favourite Pokemon From These games are the following:

Fire red: Tyranitar, Lugia and Zapdos

Ruby/Emerald : Groudon, Salamence and Rayquaza

Diamond/Platinum: Arceus, Lucario, Dialga and Giratina

Heartgold: Red Gyrados

Black/Black 2: Axew, Reshiram, Chandelure, Zekrom and Kyuren

Nice pokémon indeed!
    For me, it is Charizard (number one favourite since Generation 1!), Zapdos and Mewtwo for Fire Red (same than for Red) ; Gardevoir (you might have guessed ^^), Swampert and Salamence for Ruby ; Tyranitar, Serperior, Cresselia in Black 2.

bez850

Professional Amateur
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2023
    Welcome! The newer generations after the Black and White series take a whole new turn on the franchise. So it's definitely a different experience! But, for me, generations 1-5 were the best!

Back