• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello friends i am engaged

Years
    I think small weddings make for the best, least stressful. My brother's was pretty big and it required professional help. A friend from college's was small in their backyard and was relaxed and fun (and had a Batman and Robin cake - Holy matrimony, Batman!).

You had me at Batman and Robin. I love weddings with a fun theme. My other sister's husband was in love with Green Lantern. So there were 2 cakes, the pretty wedding one, and the Green Lantern one.

And Aquacorde (I don't know how to make two quotes) it was funny when we found out. We were delivering a package and noticed the notary sign. And the guy behind the counter confirmed that a couple had gotten married that morning. We tried to convince him to buy an arch for the formal event, but I don't think he ever did.

Back