• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello friends. Would anyone be able to answer a question?

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2013
    So, me and my 2 friends have created a Pokemon podcast, and we post videos of it on YouTube, as well as created a Weebly free website for it. I was wondering if this could at all pose as copyright infringement? Could I get in any trouble with the creators of Pokemon? If there is a problem with it is there anyway I can bypass this? Thanks for your help everyone.

Da7kmagician

The very best there ever was
    Years
  • I wouldn't think so. J-Wittz does it and has never got into trouble. Nintendo/Gamefreak are cool like that. The only thing N/GF have done is sue Smosh because they knew they'd get a lot of money. Yeah go ahead! Good luck! Hope your podcasts and channel becomes sucsessful!

Back