• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello friends.

Andrew Ryan

Years
  • Hello,

I'm 16, and was looking for a new Pokemon Forum site to join, I found this one and it looked like a pretty good one, so I decided to join. :D

I'm really into Competitive battling, and would like to get into Gen 5. I've been battling for almost a year now. Lucario's my favorite pokemon, both for show and battling.

I'm also into computers quite a bit and am trying to teach myself a few computer languages, while building a computer at the same time.

From what I've seen so far, the people around here are very nice, and I look forward to getting to know more!

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Well welcome to the amazing PokeCommunity! Da-da-dum. Or you could just call it PC for short.
    Hope you enjoy yourself Andrew Ryan since PC will satisfy your needs and hunger of competitiuve battling. Check out Strategies and Movesets for rating your teams and check out the fabulous Wi-fi Center and Battle Stadium. Don't forget to read the rules, cause they really help answering any questions you might have. (Include FAQ.)

Lucario is a pretty cool Pokemon you have to admit.

I can't wait for B/W (Gen 5) to be released in Australia, even so when it does, I am gonna wait more for the third game. If there is one that is. ~ So be sure to check out the Black and White forums to find out anything about B/W (Gen 5)

So have fun here, and if you need anything feel free to message myself, another member or the staff. We'll all be happy to help.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey, friend! Wellll, out of all the pokemon forums, aren't ya glad to stumble onto this one? ;3 [I guess I was just lucky. <3] But yeah! this is a pretty cool forum; lots of things to do. <3 I've been thinking of returning to competitive battling myself; well, only for fun. Like, using my faovourites during battle, etc. Like said above, if you want, you can check out the Pokemon Stradegies and Movesets sub forum if you want! This be the link: [ https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197 ] Yeaaahhh, you can make a Rate My Team thread [RMT] to get some advice with competitive teams, or simply get help with movesets or team building help. Well, of course, your liable to explore whereveeer you'd like.

Lucario is a pretty cool pokemon; and one of my faovurites too! See, I'm a big fan of special Lucario. [the onesthat can have Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, etc.] Or mainly Agility ones. I also think the art is pretty cool; and its powers aint bad! I like how they were able to have it have the power to read respective auras; and how it can talk via telepathy [that was from the Lucario and the Mystery of Mew movie!] its very appealing, and thus, Luario is a very extrodinary pokemon. <3

I look forward on getting to know you too! If you wanna just chat sometime, or maybe if you just have a question or two, you can leave a Vistor Message [VMs] on my profile, or just leave a Private Message [PMs] for me. I'll reply as soon and as best as I can. <3

Andrew Ryan

Years
  • Thank you both!

Miss Doronjo: I haven't used Special Lucario too much, although I love the Swords Dance set

I do have a question, what are PC Supporters? And what exactly do they do?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Haha, in case you didn't see the message Curious left you on your profile:

PC Supporters are members who have either donated money to the community themselves, had someone donate money in their name, or have won some kind of contest here and earned the right to be elevated to that status. While they have no real powers over any portion of the boards only staff members with bold user names have such permissions, they get special privileges such as blogs, extra private message space, and even their own secret board. o3o The amount of privileges is dependent on the amount of money they donated. You can find out more here -> [Donations and Supporter Benefits].

Glad to see you think we're friendly! :D Good luck with the competitive battling scene~

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Why hello there, Founder of Rapture~

This is probably one of the best forums on the internet, ya know. Like the others said, we have a section dedicated to just battling. And seeing as you're into computers, maybe the Computers & Technology is for you. And just so you know, Lucario is ownage~

Annnyway, Welcome to PC~ I hope you have a wonderful time

Back