• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Friends :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2011
    Hello everybody, the names Charlulz, but you can call me Charlie if you like ^_^! I have been a pokemon fan ever since red and blue came out. I still watch the tv show : D. I am getting pokemon white tomorrow and I hope to make friends and battle some people on this site. Im also trying to get into the whole competitive thing and it would be nice to get some tips :).

Thank you all :). Have a great evening/morning/whenever you are reading this XD.

Cheyron

Starting out
    Years
  • Hello everybody, the names Charlulz, but you can call me Charlie if you like ^_^! I have been a pokemon fan ever since red and blue came out. I still watch the tv show : D. I am getting pokemon white tomorrow and I hope to make friends and battle some people on this site. Im also trying to get into the whole competitive thing and it would be nice to get some tips :).

Thank you all :). Have a great evening/morning/whenever you are reading this XD.

Hey Charlie!

First of all welcome to the forum. I generally struggle to stay active on online message boards so I hope you have better luck than me. :)

It's awesome you discovered Pokémon at the beginning, not the second or third gen, ect. I take it you're a fan of Generation 1 Pokémon? :)

It's awesome you're buying the game! Hope you have fun. :D

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Hello everybody, the names Charlulz, but you can call me Charlie if you like ^_^! I have been a pokemon fan ever since red and blue came out. I still watch the tv show : D. I am getting pokemon white tomorrow and I hope to make friends and battle some people on this site. Im also trying to get into the whole competitive thing and it would be nice to get some tips :).

Hello, Charlie! Welcome to PC~! ;D

Why don't you check out this thread~? It's the battle stadium! ;)

[URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15"]This[/URL] is the Pokemon Anime forums, you can discuss about Pokemon TV shows there~ XD

If you need help with the Pokemon White you're getting tomorrow, check out the Black and White forums.

All links are in bold.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2011
    Thank you all :3.

@cheyron: actually my favorite gen was 3rd. so far 5th is my favorite now. but 1st would be my 3rd favorite.

Back