• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello friends!

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    Hello everyone, I am new to the forum. Im so excited to see that there is a forum focused for pokemon lovers like me! Ive looking forward to discussing my passion for pokemon :)

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    sklfjsdlkfjs. POKEMON NERDS ARE THE BEST KINDS OF NERDS. Welcome, dear~

I would direct you towards Current Generation Pokemon Gaming, if you have gen 4-5 games. For the oldies, Metal and Color Generation Games and Advance Generation Games. if you're avoiding spoilers for B/W2 DO NOT GO INTO B/W2 SECTION skldfjsdflk Or if you just want to talk about pokemon games in general, check out General Pokemon Gaming Discussions/Pokemon Gaming Central.

If you have any other interests, I'd suggest Off-Topic Discussions where one would usually find me, however I am currently caught in the pull of B/W2

Hope you have a great time here, dear~

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    Of course pokemaniacs are the best! hey sakura rain, im just wondering: is your name chad? :)

Back