• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELLO, FRIENDS

Mysonne

Pokeballin, no testes
Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    hi guys! c:

my name is mysonne or mikey towriss. i'm 17 and i live in NC. i played pokemon before i went to jail and now that i'm out i thought i'd get back into it.

i'm an aspiring rapper and i have a mixtape coming out pretty soon. i'm also a huge fan of anime!

i hope to make lots of friends and learn lots from being a member of this forum :toast:

Cid

Years
  • Hey there, Mikey! What a coincidence, we're the same age. I live on the other side of the globe though. And I still can't quite believe that you had to go through all that. Still, I hope things are better for you now! Especially because you got back into the franchise again! What games do you currently have? Maybe you could post around in PC's section of it to get some activity going. ;) After reading some of the guidelines stickied at the top of each section, of course.

Also pretty interesting to see a new member who raps. Although I'm not familiar with rapping at all, I might listen to your mixtape if it comes out, so best of luck with how it turns out! General Entertainment has the Creative Media Showcase thread for PC members open to showcasing their talents! Also, being a fan of anime, you might want to pay a visit to the Japanese Entertainment section that we have. :D

Hope you make lots of friends and learn lots of stuff during your PC stay, too! Read the rules, stay active and have a good time. :)

Years
  • Heya Mikey, welcome to PC! :D Great to see you become a member here.

Anime, you say? What are your favorites? I'm pretty into anime as well and have been watching a little more of them this year than I usually would. There are just so many good ones out now that it's hard to stick to one or two, haha. xD; You should stop by Japanese Entertainment, which Cid has already linked you to, to discuss all things anime-related. It could use some more love and I'm sure members will appreciate your getting involved. After all, we do have a lot of anime fans here. Just remember to read through its rules so you know what you should and shouldn't post!

And it's great that you've gotten back into Pokemon as well, which game are you currently playing? We have a bunch of sections for all Pokemon-related things including game, anime, trading, battling, clubs, and all sorts of other neat things. Rather than going on about how big PC is though, I'll just let you do the exploring. So stick around and have a great time here! I'm always open to chat if you're interested, as well as to help you out if you're ever lost. PC overall is a friendly community so you can always contact anyone if you're looking for a friend or just want to ask a question.

See you around and hope you had a good Christmas! <3

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2014
    Welcome to pokecommunity! I am an avid anime lover myself my favorites being sword art online, naruto, fairy tale, and or course POKEMON! I am glad that you can join the forums and I hope that you enjoy your stay here bro :)

Years
  • hi guys! c:

my name is mysonne or mikey towriss. i'm 17 and i live in NC. i played pokemon before i went to jail and now that i'm out i thought i'd get back into it.

i'm an aspiring rapper and i have a mixtape coming out pretty soon. i'm also a huge fan of anime!

i hope to make lots of friends and learn lots from being a member of this forum :toast:

Hello Mikey, welcome to PC!

If you want to check out discussions relating to anime and music, why not check out the Japanese Entertainment and General Entertainment sections? Those two have been lacking activity lately so your posts could make all the difference in the activity of those two boards.

Also, based on your Adoption Center post I see you are also interested in battling, so why not check out the Battle Center as well? It has team help, tournaments, and discussion about the various tiers in competitive battling. We also have a Pokemon Showdown server located there too so go and check it out if you can.

Have fun and feel free to send me a VM anytime, call me Hikari if you want.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back