• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello friends!

zdude18

Lone Wolf
Years
  • i just recently started getting back into pokemon so i thought id start here. i have soulsilver, platinum, and white 2. planning on getting pokemon x when it comes out so i can play it on my new 3ds. i also play xbox live so hmu if you wanna play somethin sometime!

zdude18

Lone Wolf
    Years
  • my fav is definitely charizard. goes way back

how about you? and what games do you play on xbox?

Last edited:

zdude18

Lone Wolf
    Years
  • haha just about the same but i live in the northern part. hot summers and cold winters

anyways, what pokemon games do you have and what kind of ds do you have?

Last edited:

zdude18

Lone Wolf
    Years
  • i have an iphone 4 but i dont know if thatll work

that would be freakin awesome if it does though

Last edited:

BCP97

The Layer of Waste
    Years
  • My friend has it on his but I don't know how I only know how to do android

I'll ask him but you can do it on your computer though

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey guys, just a reminder that an intro thread isn't the place to start long, ongoing conversations but instead where you greet new members. You should take the chats to visitor messages through your profiles - I wouldn't want to close this intro if it gets out of hand. So yeah, keep that in mind and make sure to keep the conversations to visitor message rather than here!

But hey there, Zdude, welcome to PC! :3 Since you only have a few of the Pokemon games, have you played any of the earlier gens or are you a newer fan? I really loved Black and White 2, they were awesome. Been a while since I played mine though... I kind of stopped after I beat the E4. Kept telling myself I'd train to beat Colress again during my winter break but never did do that. ;_; Have you beaten it yet? And I'm glad you're excited for X and Y too, the X & Y section would be the best place to talk about it if you're interested! Know what starter you're picking yet or are you waiting until you see their evolutions? They're all pretty awesome this time around so hopefully the evolutions reflect that!

I see you're in the US too; neat, me too! I'm in NY. It's been really cold here these last few weeks, drops down to below freezing even. Well, guess it's not so bad, since cold is better than hot in my eyes. Easier to warm up than cool down! Any plans to move out in the future or do you want to stay there? And if you're looking to get back into Pokemon then I'm sure PC will be a good place for that since we have lots of fans all around here. Hard to lose interest when pretty much everyone around you loves Pokemon, so it'll be a good experience. <3

Have a great time on PC though, and don't forget to read the rules!

zdude18

Lone Wolf
    Years
  • sorry i didnt know haha! yeah ive been playing since i was about 6 but just recently got back into it. ive played red, yellow, crystal, ruby, and emerald too. i just dont have them anymore cuz i sold em way back when. thanks a lot!

yeah im about to head off to college in august maybe mizzou or university of illinois. ive been playin soulsilver more than the other two to train to beat red. just started the other two games tho. once i beat red ill probably play them more

Last edited:

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hi, zdude!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! I'm glad you just started to come back to Pokémon. That's certainly a good idea, especially since X & Y are coming out this October for the 3DS! :p

Me & you both started playing at an early age with the original games. Those were awesome times and games. It's sad you don't have them anymore, but at least you got to play them when you were younger.

I'm currently in my third semester of college, so that's interesting you're going to be heading off. At least for me, it was very different from high school. You have wayyyy more time to do things, but you also have to study a lot more, at least in my case. I just restarted my SoulSilver, too, but I'm currently replaying my Diamond version. :D

Hope to see you around!

P.S. Cool siggy! I loved that episode, lol!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Haha funny sig! Hello zdude, welcome to PC! So you like Hert Gold, Platinum and White 2? The. Black and White 2 and Forth generation games are perfect for you! If you need help, just VM me ;)

Back