• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Friends.

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Have you been into Pokemon for very long? Which is your favourite generation, and favourite title? Give us an idea of who you are, and we'll be able to give you an idea of what on the forum might interest you the most. Or you could go off and explore! We're pretty well signposted, and there is no shortage of members ready and willing to help you get settled in - the Adoption Center and New User's Hangout might be good places to start if you're not sure! :3

If you need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a line anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Hey Ash! Welcome to PokéCommunity, warm welcome to you. -^^-

I've cut out the link in your post since advertising isn't permitted here unless it's relevant to the topic - sorry. Feel free to link to your website in your signature if you'd like so long as it's within the guidelines as that's the only accepted method of advertising. If you're confused about anything, feel free to shoot me a message and I'll gladly help out!

Otherwise, have an amazing time here and hope we can learn more about you and when you got into Pokémon in the future. Would make replying quite a bit easier, aha. See you around!

Methodman

alias Meth0d
    Years
    Wassup! Welcome to Pokecommunity.com! ^^My name is tino and I want to greet you from germany.Have fun with the tons of threads, crazy people and visit the battle-server. Where you can create your own dream-team!Have a nice day.

Back