• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello friends

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2017
    Hello friends
    I'm new in this community and I need help about how to use it,
    So please anyone help me

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hiii! So what help would you need? Don't be shy; you can ask. :3

I promise to help you out to the best of my ability - but all the staff will, so no worries here. <33 At any rate, welcome! I hope we can help you!

Definitely ask if you have anything you're confused about. =) I'd be happy to provide a general guide on how to use PC also, but really, it's extremely simple. All you do is find an area of the forum you're interested in and post there. So if you're playing Sun or Moon you can check our Sun & Moon area to talk about the story, your team, how long it took you to beat the game, and etc. Very easy!

Welcome Red. ^^ Have a great time here and hope you'll like PC.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2017
    Anyone wants to be my friend

Hey there pal
    I'm Prasad and I want to make a new friend who will help me about how to use the account on this community
    If anyone is there
    Pls message me

Disolia

Friend of the Lurantis
    Years
    • MI
    • Seen Aug 14, 2019
    Greetings, new friend! Welcome to the community, I'm not very knowledgeable about it myself, but I love making friends! XD

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Hello friends
    I'm new in this community and I need help about how to use it,
    So please anyone help me
    Hey Prasad, welcome to PC.

Don't hesitate to ask for any help u need around here. And if u want to chat, feel free to drop in a VM any time :).

Hope u have a good stay here.

Pika Pika :chu:

Back