• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from a newbie^^

Years
    Hi to you GoldenZekrom, welcome to PC! Love your avatar btw, my starter in Ruby was a Swampert funnily enough, and it was even female which was cool because I had no idea female starters were rare at the time.

So, you've been a Pokemon fan for most of your life I'm assuming? That was definitely the case with me as well, I remember first hearing about the franchise when I was at school and I had a really adorable Pikachu plushie back then, sadly I had to let him go because my mother told me to outgrow my toys but I still have Pokemon games, and PC to keep me in the Pokemon fandom. There's loads of Pokemon topics you can discuss here, so go explore and see what catches your eye.

I do hope you have loads of fun here and hopefully stick around, because new faces are always welcome to contribute. The staff team is also very helpful so don't hesitate to shout them a message, and you'll meet loads of other awesome members too. I'm always around if you want a new friend to chat with, my visitor messages are always open so do send me one whenever you like.

I'll be seeing you around, and enjoy your stay at PC!

- Hikamaru

They are, they are. *_* I've been a Pokemon fan since I was 8 years old and am 22 now so a whopping 14-15 years ago since I turn 23 next month. Wahoo. :) Welcome, Zekrom!

Who's your favorite Pokemon? As a huge fan of the third generation I approve of your avatar very much and am kind of wanting to play Emerald now.. geez, it's been ages. Luckily fun things like challenges make replaying old games fun each time! Maybe you'd be interested in checking that out if playing the games in different ways catches your eye.

Have a great stay and be sure to let the staff know if you need anything, all right? Don't be intimidated by us as we're always thrilled to help and chat, just as the members are. Hikamaru and myself are down for a good conversation anytime, too - contact us whenever you're interested.

See you!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ohh, Kindergarden, eh? That's cool! I think I discovered pokemon myself when I was in the first grade, I believe. But still, 12 years is an impressive feat; kudos! And it's awesome for you to join us - welcome to PC! <33

So then, I hope you'll have fun exploring the boards, and seeing what you like! For instance, there's Pokemon X and Pokemon Y if you want to discuss the games there, and Pokemon General to discuss the pokemon world, and other things like Challenges if you want to get into some pokemon Gaming Challenges, and much more! Up to you to explore as you see fit, and we definitely look forward on seeing you around. :3

Take care of yourself, and I wish you a fruity and happy stay upon the forums! :D The members here are quite friendly and we will love to help you out whenever we can! Until next time, have a great evening. <33

Back