• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from England

AffectionateGizmos

Pokemon Plushie Maker
    Years
    Hi iam from near Liverpool and new to this forum. Aswell as being a fellow gamer (currently pokemon HeartGlod) I make pokemon plushies and sell them from my etsy shop online. I also make custom orders on request. I will be posting the links to my plushies shortly. So far i have available:
    jigglypuff, butterfree, gengar, clefairy and vaporeon.

Look out for my post about my shop AffectionateGizmos.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Welcome to PC! A quick question: Do you also make plushies of the trainers? If you do, I'd be interested in ordering one :)

Enjoy your time on PC and feel free to ask if you need any help!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I will be posting the links to my plushies shortly.
    Please make sure that the only place you put a link to your shop is within your signature, AffectionateGizmos. I'd love to see your work just as much as the rest of the community, but I'm afraid we don't allow advertising or buying and selling of any kind here at PC. :x

Haha, but it is pretty awesome that you make your own plushies. Ever made a Persian by any chance? I was... kinda disappointed when I found out there wasn't an official one. >:

Hope ya decide to stick around a bit~

gwarne

Maker of Pokemon Wasteland
    Years
    Welcome. I would be interested in a Scyther plushie. get that in your your siggy so I can give you my monies. lol

Back