• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from Greece

Years
    Hello and happy holidays poke-fans.
    I joined hoping to find some battle and trade action so that I can enjoy playing pokemon more.
    I still play in my Pokemon Y.
    I really hope we enjoy our time here.

Best regards,
    Panagiotis

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Good morning and happy holidays to you too! I'm Shawn, and it's a pleasure to meet you! Welcome to PC. <33

Yeah, we have boards where you can battle against others, which is our Battling and Team Battling section, and of course Trading would have to be in the Trade Corner, and you can check out wherever else interests you! Ah, and I hope that you're enjoying your pokemon Y game~! Feel free to message me if you need any assistance, and I hope to see you more soon! ^^

Heya Panagiotis! Big welcome to PC, very awesome to meet you. ♥ Happy holidays to you as well.

Trading and battling are quite huge here.. sometimes I get lost in the sea of threads when wandering over to the Trade Corner, bahah! But of course that's a good thing given how extensive that forum is, as is our amazing Battling & Team Building area. You're going to have a great time there and I'll very much be looking forward to seeing you around. ^_^ Have plans to pick up OR/AS sometime? Though X and Y were also very good without a doubt.. I miss the friend safari, wuh.

Enjoy your time and don't hesitate to ask if you need any help at all! We're always glad to lend a hand when need be.

Years
    Welcome and happy holidays to you Panagiotis! Like Sheep said, I feel so happy to meet you.

As both she and Dragon said, we have the Trade Corner and Battling & Team Building sections here, both of which are very popular with members here since battling and trading attract so much people to want to connect with each other. Hopefully you're enjoying Y so far, it's a pretty nice game in my opinion. Definitely consider getting Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire as well, like Sheep mentioned. Both games are definitely worth playing, since Hoenn became major eye candy with the new 3D graphics.

Have fun here and if you ever need assistance, we're all here to lend a hand! Both staff and members alike who know their way around would be glad to give you the help when needed. Cheers and enjoy your stay!

- Hikamaru

Years
    Hello,
    Thank you so much for your warm welcome. I will explore the forum slowly and learn its secrets :P

I haven't picked up ORAS yet for two reasons:
    a. I'm still gathering the money I need to buy it.
    b. I'm having important exams in February and it would be foolish to buy a game as addictive as ORAS before that.

Anyway, thank you for your warm welcome and I hope I'll be seeing you, too.

Best regards,
    Panagiotis

Back