• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from Ireland!

Years
  • Hello, everyone! I'm SweetRevenge from Ireland, and it's nice to be here :) .

Basically, as a kid I adored Pokemon, but then I grew out of it because I thought I was "too old". Now however, I'm getting back into Pokemon! I'm re-watching the episodes (I'm currently only at season one), and re-playing the two games I have - FireRed and Mystery Dungeon.

As I said, it's nice to be here, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all :D .

Years
  • Nice to meet you, SweetRevenge! There are actually a lot of people here who have gotten back into Pokemon relatively recently so you're not alone. But you really are never too old for the franchise; it's amazing and very fun. So many ways to keep busy in Pokemon games since there are so many 'mons to catch. FireRed and LeafGreen were really great, too.. the VS Seeker was the best item ever introduced. :3

I recommend checking out our Pokemon Anime board if you're currently watching through the series, we love having new faces there and I'm sure you'd have a hefty bit to contribute. Hope you have an amazing time here and welcome to PokeCommunity!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ireland, eh? That's cool! <3 In any case, it's nice to have you aboard! Mmm, sometimes I do think I'm too old for pokemon, and a few other things, but, I believe it's just on a matter of balance, y'know? I don't think you're ever to old for something that you really love~ I really like Pokemon because it feels new in each new pokemon game, with new pokemon to see, of course. I like playing FireRed myself, in which, I thought their music in the games were amazing for remixes of the originals!

I'm really hoping and looking forward on meeting you too, and I really hope that I can see you around sometime! Finally, I also hope that you'll enjoy your stay here in PC. :)

PurpleCharizardZX

PurpleCharizard here!!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2013
    Hello SweetRevenge, nice to meet you! I'm PurpleCharizardZX, hope we can be friends. I am new here in the forum (as you can see) I liked it a lot and I know you will like!

TY

Ireland is a cool place, ive never been there myself since there is another counrty and a water between us xD
    Anyways i hope you enjoy your stay, and make sure to read the rules :D

Also if you wanna chat you can always VM/PM me, ill try to reply asap ^_^

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
    Years
  • Hey there SweetRevenge and welcome to PC. I'm from Ireland also, so if you ever need anyone to talk to about our terrible weather and what not drop me a VM and I'll be sure to respond to a fellow Irish person right away. :)

I also went through the period of me thinking I'm "too old" for Pokemon but I recently got back into it as well. There's so many friendly people here on PC that you can talk to and make friends with. Enjoy your stay! :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hi SweetRevenge, welcome to the Pokecommunity. I've never been to Ireland, but I've always wanted to go. I don't think one is ever too old to paly Pokemon!Pokemon FireRed is one of my favorite games in the series, and I enjoy most of the Mystery Dungeon games as well.

Back