• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from Italy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2013
    Hi! I'm here cause I'd like to ask you something about the emulation of 3rd generation Pokémon games and the connection between several emulators.

I never had problems about a "2 emulators linkage" on the same computer, but now I'd like to connect 3 emulators! But it's not working...
    Why do I want to do it? Because I'd like to play a Pokémon FireRed's mini-game called "Dodrio berry picking" (maybe someone of you still remembers it) and scoring 200 points. Why do I want to do it? Because I read that you will get a new star on the trainer card when you will score it!

So here are my questions:

- First of all: is it true that I'll get a star on the trainer card doing it?
    - Does someone know how to link three emulators? (I play VBA 1.8.0)
    - If it's not possible to link 3 emulators, do you know any code, cheat, trick or any hacking method to edit my Dodrio berry picking's score on the wall of the Joyful Game Corner on the Boon Island?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back