• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from Japan

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    We just moved to Japan and love it! the pokemon center is pretty awesome :)

I really like this forum because there is so much to offer, if I was better with technology I would make a hack because there are SO many ideas! ... but I am afraid I am not that tech savy

However, I would like to get some pointers on training and breeding pokemon (still don't get the concept of EV's and IV's embarrassingly enough. haha)

also, if there is time between classes and other things maybe a little RP :)

Years
  • Congrats on moving to Japan! How was the move? Did you settle in well? What are you studying? That's pretty amazing and you should totally show me around one of these days, hehe. The flight from the US to Japan is from 14 to 20 hours, which is absolutely insane. :(

Welcome to PC!

We do have lots to do here indeed and you've chosen an amazing community to get involved in. :D The Trade Corner will cover all your trade-related needs and there's also the Battle Center for getting your teams rated and critiqued. You should be able to ask for EV help in the Fifth Generation Gaming board as that's the most recent Pokemon gaming forum and will provide you with the latest information on EVs. It took me a few months to learn that and admittedly I only started understanding them around mid-late last year or so.. but they're not as hard as you think! You'll get the concept really quickly, especially since we have so many talented players here to help out. While you're here you can discuss pretty much anything related to Pokemon, including the anime and cards, so your journey throughout this forum will be a really fun one.

If you're looking to enjoy some roleplays then definitely drop by the Roleplay Corner and check out all the awesome stories we have going on there! Make sure to read the section rules though, as there are several guidelines that need to be followed to ensure you have the best time here. If you're a writer you can also explore the possibility of posting your work in the Fan Fiction & Writing board! It could use more regulars and you can get some pretty useful critique on your work if you gave it a try. :D

Up to you though, I just hope you have a great time here! If you're ever lost, just drop myself or another staff member a private message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. See you around!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • ahhhh jealous rn! But I am so happy for you though! Welcome to PC!

One of my dreams is to visit Japan's Pokemon Center, and maybe buy a Meganium plushie. That would be so amazing <3 It's okay if you are not tech savvy in terms of hacking, PC offers a lot more than just hacking itself. If you're into speculation & discussion, we defo have that!

You should totally join the roleplay corner btw. I used to be a regular in that section (faithfully I have retired a couple months ago), I will say that the roleplay community is the best place to be. The members are really nice, and there are pretty good roleplays out there right now, and even some are accepting members as we speak!

Cirno is one of the staff members here in the forum, and she'll assist you with any questions or concerns! Have a fantastic time here on PC!

Nakala Pri

You moved to Japan? How thrilling! Glad it's working out for ya! It's true, PC is the best place for all things Pokemon. I hope you have an excellent time and enjoy you stay in Japan. :3

Buh-buh!

Back