• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from MaGiiCz! =D

MaGiiCz

Pokemon Lover
    Years
    Hi Guyz! It is MaGiiCz here! But you can call me Mike. =P

Ive loved Pokemon since I first started watching it (when i was like 4).
    I recently just bought Pokemon White 2 ! =D
    So that we can Battle and Trade! =P

About me:

My name is Mike, I am 15 years old, I am Portuguese but I live in France, Paris.
    My favourite colour is Black and my favourite Pokemon is defenetly Gardevoir =P
    What I like to do that most is play Pokemon and do Graffiti on Walls or on my Notebook =D

Anyway, I would love to meet you guyz and make some new friendz! =DD

Oooh.. you're in Paris? That is so amazing and you must really like it there. The architecture and culture in France has always really fascinated me and one of these days I really want to visit. <3; Welcome to the forum! :)

Heeey, if you just got White 2 then you need to stop by the Fifth Generation board! You can chat about White 2 there and even ask for help if you ever need it. Our members are really big Pokemon fans so someone will come to your rescue really quickly. I was hooked on my Black 2 for so long and still have to beat the Pokemon World Tournament, it's actually a little hard since the opponent teams can be pretty strong. Claire kicked my butt last week and I've been having some trouble beating them. :( But that's why building a strong team is fun!

If you're looking to battle, you should definitely stop by the Battle Center. That's the best place to battle our members, discuss battling in general, and even get your teams rated! We even have a Pokemon Showdown server if you're ever looking to battle online with members too; it's very active and a fun chat to participate in. Of course there's also the awesome Trade Corner if you're ever looking to do some trades so definitely make sure to check that board out sometime! The regulars would love having a new member join them and are always open to help you out if you ever need it. Generally our community is quite warm and accepting so you're going to have a blast here, I'm sure. :D There are plenty of friends to make and fun events to involve yourself in.

Enjoy your staaay! If you ever need anything, I'd love to help out. Contact me anytime!

Years
    Oh wow, you're French! I always loved how classy they were.

Welcome to PC! And nice to see you playing White 2, I love Unova as a whole. As Cirno said, head over to Fifth Generation and you can discuss about Black 2 and White 2, as well as record your journey in the Travel Journal or ask questions in the Quick Questions threads. I hang around there often so expect to run into me. I'm sure you'll be kept busy for a while.

And also, we have Trade Corner and Battle Center for all trading and battling needs, and we have a Pokemon Showdown server you can check out. I'm Daikenki or Hikamaru over there, so come and say hi if you do pop by. Like what Cirno said, everyone here is friendly and welcoming and would be happy to assist you in any way. I do advise reading the rules or contacting a moderator because I don't wanna see you get in trouble.

Have fun, and I do hope to see ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Nakala Pri

Hey Mike! You sound really nice! :P Hey, if you ever want me to spam your homepage, just ask. ^ ^ You would think it would be annoying, but really, you want it so badly in the end. xD

Have an awesome time here on PC!

Back