• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELLO from Portugal

Years
    Hi guys my name is Tiago i from Portugal and introduce me here . first at all i so sorry about my poor english writing. Second, I like to battle but quite a noob still on breed and i EVS so i thought you guys could help me

Years
    No problem, we do have members here who aren't the best at English but everyone starts off somewhere, right? You're sure to get some practice by posting around here anyway. :) Welcome to the forum, Tiago!

Battling is very fun but I get my behind handed to me aaall the time.. haha. D: Though I usually prefer to battle on Pokemon Showdown over WiFi since it's easier to access. Do you have a preferred tier (OU, UU, etc)?

Enjoy your stay here and hopefully you'll stick around for a long while. Don't hesitate to ask the staff for help if you need it, we're always around.

Years
    Like what Sheep said, we have a lot of members who aren't the best with English but I'm sure you can learn as you stick around. Welcome to PC, by the way Tiago!

Our Battling & Team Building board is the section that might be of interest to you since you are into competitive battling, and do check out our battle server while you're there. I hope to see you around there should you pop by!

Well, I guess I'll leave it now but have fun and do stick around for hopefully a long time. The staff are always around if you need their assistance!

- Hikamaru

Ririchio-san

LoVe yOur EneMIeS. IT mAkES tHem So dAMneD mAd '.'
    Years
    Hey Tiago! Welcome to PC! It's okay , and as Sheep said, there are many here who are weak in speaking english . well there are many talented and friendly people here so you don't have to worry! Have a nice time here!

Back