• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from xlx LACE UP xlx

xlx LACE UP xlx

Charmeleonaire
    Years
    Hey guys! I'm xlx LACE UP xlx. I'm a noob to the pokemon forums but NOT a noob to pokemon. I've been playing since I was 4. I still remember putting pokemon silver in my GameBoy for the first time :'). I'd like to consider myself very knowledgeable about pokemon so if anyone has questions, let me know. I'll put up my friend code for pokemon X shortly (left my 3DS in the car. oops.) I don't have too much to offer for trades yet and I definitely need to work on my battle team but if anyone wants to battle or trade, I'm open! That's about it I guess.. if anyone has any good forum tips, post them for me! Thanks!

- xlx LACE UP xlx

Awesome that you're open to doing so many things here. :D Will broaden your horizons and make things a lot more fun, I'm sure. Welcome welcome to PC, LACE UP!

Bahaha I always have my 3DS within reach when I'm in my room. Perhaps we can swap friend codes when I have room on my friends list.. as of right now it's fairly cluttered and needs some cleaning but that'll be fixed in due time. Check out the Pokemon X & Y board if you'd like to swap your code with others and find specific friend safaris. And there's also your signature as an option for leaving off your FC so you've many options.

Enjoy your time here. n~n Ask a staff member if you need any help.

Hao

The Spirit King
    Years
    Hello xlx LACE UP xlx, welcome to PC! :) I'm your resident god Hao! Glad to have you aboard! And hope you have fun! :'D

EDIT!: Darn it! Sheep you beat me! xD

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Lace it up indeed! :D

Welcome to PC, pal! Awh, glad to hear you're another pokemon fan! Been playing since I was 5 years old myself, and yeah, I definitely agree that Pokemon Silver was among the best games that I've played during the time! And yup, don't be shy on putting up your 3DS code; you can do that in Pokemon X and Pokemon Y, Video Games, or even on the Trade corner. :3

My only tip is that I hope that you become as active as you can be - there are loads of people for you to meet, and a bunch of places to explore, so, I hope you'll enjoy your time here! If you need anything, I'll be here to help! And have a great evening! <33

Back