• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Gentlemen.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    Hi there, i'm new to this community and i'm a huge Pokemon Fan who is from the UK, I look forward to seeing what you guys are all about :). And of course ORAS

Years
  • Hi, I'm also new and psyched for ORAS (isn't everyone?) I hope you enjoy your time here.

Years
  • As you can tell already, pretty much everyone here is excited, plus Hoenn was the first region I ever played a Pokemon game of so guess you could say I'm hyped too. Welcome to PC by the way, Dunderbalt!

The Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire section is definitely the obvious place for you to start if you are interested in all the discussion and speculation in the lead up to the release. Any thoughts on which starter you're going to use? Or maybe which version you want to play? I know I'll definitely be using Mudkip because it was my starter in the original Ruby & Sapphire, and given I love Water-type starters most of the time it's a given. I'll probably play both versions but maybe Alpha Sapphire a bit more because I love Kyogre better.

Well, I'm sure you can stay with us and hopefully not disappear because we'd be sad if that happened. Our staff team are always around if you ever need their assistance, or you can chat with fellow members. Either way, you'll definitely settle in with no problems.

Catcha 'round the forums, Dunderbalt! Enjoy your stay.

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey there! Nice to meet youuuu! And it's nice to have you here on the forums! <33

Ah yiiiiss, so excited about ORAS too. In fact, soon I should pre-order it, but I've been a little lazy, aha. Still though, stick around, as you'll see that we have a lot of stuff here, and in store for PC, and I do hope that you'll enjoy everything that you'll be part of. :3

And I hope we can chat more! Gimme a message anytime you would like to chat! And have a great stay; I'll be glad to answer any PC related question you may have. =)

Back