• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello , good to be here.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 9, 2015
    Hello I'm Ian, just joined up today :) I am currently playing omega Ruby which is my very first pokemon game(about a week) , I think I should have played it a long time ago as I really enjoy it.

Other interests include football, listening to music and generally just chilling out when I can.
    Look forward to chatting with you all at some point. :)

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hello hello Ian! How are you? Welcome to the PC!
    So your first pokémon game is Pokémon OR? No problem! Gen 6 is a great Gen! Then I suggest you play the other pokémon game of gen 6, Pokémon X & Y! You will probable like it! And if you wanna discover the older pokémon games, I suggest you to play them too!
    If you don't know where to go, or what to do I suggest you to go to the adoption center, and request a mentor! He/She will help you about how to navegate into PC since there are soooooooooo many sections and threads, and answer any questions that you may have!
    Oh, don't forget to make friends! PC is full of cool and friendly people!
    If you want to chat with me, just go to my profile and say "Hi"!
    Enjoy your stay here, see you around~

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 9, 2015
    Hello kingdenas thanks for the welcome, yes its my first pokemon game and have a great feeling that it wont be my last :). X & Y are certainly on my to get list .
    Cheers .

Years
  • Welcome aboard to you too Ian! Enjoying yourself today?

So, it appears you are very new to Pokemon based on what I'm seeing. OR/AS were pretty fun games, kinda sad that my save file corrupted so yeah currently stuck playing X/Y right now as I don't feel like I have the motivation to want to play Hoenn again so soon after such an incident. But you do love listening to music so something I have in common here, any particular genres you like? Culture & Media has a thread for sharing what tunes you are enjoying so definitely look around there.

Kingdenas has covered all I was going to say, so I'll just leave it here. Have a nice weekend and I'm always here if you want a new friend!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 9, 2015
    Hello Hikamaru, im great thanks and enjoying my day.
    Sorry about your save but hopefully you can return to OR at a later date, I like hip hop the most , also a bit of soul/rnb but I can listen to anything depending on my mood .

Thank you very much for welcoming me.

Years
  • Sweet! I loved OR/AS. Happily played it for around 300 hours and am still not completely done, gotta breed a few more Pokemon and hunt for shinies. Glad you've been liking it. Welcome to PC as well, Ian. n~n Hope you'll like the forum too and don't hesitate to ask if you need help, people here are very awesome. :)

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • Yoooo, welcome to PC, Ian!

We looking forward to you as well! There's Non-Pokemon related forums for you to visit just in case~ This site is huge, you'll have fun!

Enjoooooy!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 9, 2015
    Hey Sheep, Archy & Sarcasm

Thanks so much for the welcome, I still have a lot to do in OR, I am just starting the Delta episode and trying to fill up my pokedex:).
    This morning In the post I received Black version 2 which I will try out later today, as it was on sale I thought I would grab it.

I have not had a chance to get involved much but I will try and be active and check out the place as it seems a wonderful community to be a part of.

Back