• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello guys :D

Years
  • Hey bros and lady bros. Im ventus280 and im new to this thing so i can't wait to make some friends on this. im also going to start on a pokemon hack pretty soon. i just need some ideas to work with.

Years
  • Welcome to PC! n__n You'll get into the swing of things here in no time so long as you stick around! I actually joined this forum back in 2006 because of a hack I was looking for, haha. I believe a lot of other members were the same way. XD;;

Enjoy yourself here, okay? We've got a thriving community that's filled with sections to post in, including off-topic areas for those who want a breath of fresh air and not talk about Pokemon~

Have fun and good luck with your hack! :D

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey bro! I feel like we should fist bump or something, but I'm not too sure on the trends these days :P

I just clicked back into this tab after like two days of having it sit there with a half-done welcome lmao. I feel so bad now, I get distracted so easily!

Anyway, good luck with your hack! The Hacking community here is huge and really friendly, so you have all the people and tools you need to grow as a hacker. You'll find anything you could possibly ask for!

Welcome to PC!

Soar

n00b
    Years
  • Hey there! Im new too, Can't wait to find out about your hack as i love playing ROM Hacks ^_^

Back