• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Guys

ShikaG

Shadow Seeker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2013
    Hey Guys my name is Jim. i like pokemon a lot and
    i am most interested in hacking roms
    which i find great pleasure but i have many questions XD
    i hope i'll enjoy my stay !

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    another soul taken

hi, ShikaG! If you are really interested in ROMS, there is a great section here called the Emulation section. it has the highest number of page views everyday. you might want to check that out.

so that's it. Welcome to PC! Read the rules, and have fun! See you around!

-mR

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    You can ask me questions regarding ROM Hacking if you ever have, I'm an amateur hacker, I am still learning but I am already certain with the basics and I can give you tips if you ever want to start your own project. :) .. Anyways, welcome aboard! The person above me already linked you to the Emulation section in which you could learn everything about hacking, you could also find the tools needed there made by our own fellow PC members. Really looking forward to see you there, I don't post that much there, but I always check the section out! ^^

Read the rules, stay active, and have fun browsing PC! :D

ShikaG

Shadow Seeker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2013
    ok thxx guys i'll check the emulation forum to see !

Years
    Hi Jimmy, have a nice time here.

We have a nice ROM Hacking and Emulation resource to check out!

Don't hesitate to make friends!

Read the rules and ask our Moderators if you have any questions.

You definitely don't want to be on our Naughty list this Christmas!

If you want to track down Moderators, look for bold blue text.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Welcome to PC, Jim! Hope you don't mind if I call you Jim. Feel free to drop me a VM if you need anything, or are lost, or just wanna say hi, or get lonely, or need a friend, or anything else creepy. XD jk jk, but seriously, WELCOME!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Bwahahahaha! Welcome to the forums! Did I scare you? XD

ROM hacking can be fun if you know what you're doing, so I hope that you do know your way around the Emulation section, because that's where you'll need to check out for all things related to ROM hacking. Getting help is a great way to get started if this is the first few times you're doing it.

You should also check out the regular Pokémon sections - maybe you'll also get some insight there. XD

Have fun!

Back