• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Guys :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2012
    I have just made this Acc on PokeCommunity, and i have spent some time maing a trade thread which i hope to open soon but apparently i cant post it cause it has urls in it lol so ill have to post 15 times before i can open it :)

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
    Yeah... But it's just so people can't advertise and so we can keep you active :) Welcome to PC though. It's a great place, simple as that. Stay here a while, and hey, YOU might even be a Moderator one day! You never know.... ;)

Yeah, the 15 post rule is just for safety against spammers/bots and such, though I'm sure you can hit that amount today really easily since there's so many threads to post in. n_n

Hopefully you've been enjoying yourself here so far, and a hearty welcome to you! I'd recommend the DCC sticky in Other Chat & Discussions if you'd like to get to know the members here; it's a very active thread that's posted in many times daily. But other than me spoiling it for you, look around and get to know the forum - you'll definitely find places you like!

Have fun around here and don't forget to read the rules of the section(s) you're planning on posting in. I'm always available if you want somebody to talk to, as well. :3

Criminon

Forever Spriting
    Years
    Haha, I'm also trying to post 15 times. Welcome to the forums! I hope your trades go excellently! :D

Back