• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello guys

Mach Thunderbolt

The Big Shell Armour
Years
  • Hello there people I'm mach Thunderbolt aka Daniel (call me Dan) , its a Pleasure to meet you all and i hope i can make many new friends here and be a part of this wonderful family :)

Years
  • And it's a pleasure to meet you too, Dan! Welcome to PC.

So why not start off by telling us more about yourself? It'd be great to know what you are interested in so we can recommend sections you might like, or you can just explore to your heart's content and discover what has caught your attention. PC has so much to do so I'm sure there will be something for you.

And on that note, I hope you do stick around the community and if you ever want to chat with someone I'm always open for a visitor message anytime! I'll see you around the forums yeah?

Mach Thunderbolt

The Big Shell Armour
    Years
  • And it's a pleasure to meet you too, Dan! Welcome to PC.

So why not start off by telling us more about yourself? It'd be great to know what you are interested in so we can recommend sections you might like, or you can just explore to your heart's content and discover what has caught your attention. PC has so much to do so I'm sure there will be something for you.

And on that note, I hope you do stick around the community and if you ever want to chat with someone I'm always open for a visitor message anytime! I'll see you around the forums yeah?

yep, you'll sure see me around at forums a lot now, cause i like this place c: and im mostly interested in Battling & Team Building cause i found the Showdown server and Rom hacking i might try cause it looks interesting.

Years
  • Happy to hear you seem to be enjoying it here so far. n~n Always room for more too lol, so that's a sign you should stick around! Welcome, Dan. Feel free to let me know if you'd like to chat and I do hope you enjoy the forum as much as we all do - this place is amazing. Have a blast!

Mach Thunderbolt

The Big Shell Armour
    Years
  • Oh hi there!, nice to meet you too!. I'm Archer and it's nice to meet you!.

Ooh, I like battling a lot!. I'm always on the Showdown server, if you want, feel free to ask me for a battle!. Oh, and good luck with you ROM hacking ideas!. Ah, if you want to chat or you need help, feel free to send me a message. Have fun and hope you stay around!.

Nice to meet you too and what's your showdown username? i didn't saw someone named archer99 there.

Happy to hear you seem to be enjoying it here so far. n~n Always room for more too lol, so that's a sign you should stick around! Welcome, Dan. Feel free to let me know if you'd like to chat and I do hope you enjoy the forum as much as we all do - this place is amazing. Have a blast!

Thanks and yeah this is quite an amazing place so i will surely be hanging around a lot.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2015
    Hey Dan! I'm also new. I've been on Showdown a few times, but I suck at team building, so I decided to just do random.

I'm also new, so I'll send you a friend request. Perhaps we can have a battle sometime?

~me

Back