• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello guys

Days
    Hello to you all, I've been on this page few times for rom hack reasons. Right now I have plenty of free time so I decided to make an account to join discussions and maybe show some works of pokemon art one day

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Hi!!! Welcome to Pokecommunity! I like to draw too though I am quite bad at drawing animals and Pokemon lol. Haven't played Saffron myself so I think I'll try it out when I feel like playing a Pokemon rom hack! Hope you have a good time here!!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    Hello to you all, I've been on this page few times for rom hack reasons. Right now I have plenty of free time so I decided to make an account to join discussions and maybe show some works of pokemon art one day

Hiya! I hope you enjoy it here!
    Also i love to make pokemon art, so i'd love to see your artwork!

Days
    To be honest, the first pokemon game I played was Pokemon Go, before that I wasn't really interested in that franchise. And the first mainline game I played was Emerald.
    Favourite pokemon to draw for me are probably eeveelutions or anything that resembles a cat/dog beacuse I find these animals the easiest to draw.

Back