• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello guys

Poke'master W-T

The best trainer in the world!
Years
  • Hi my name is Poke'master W-T I am the best on all of the Poke'mon games I have all level 100's and cyndaquill is my favourite also whitey pokemon god stole my shiny hypno ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate him

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Why did you post this thread twice?

It was probably just a mistake of the forums. ^^; Just report it next time rather than posting something like that in his thread. Instead, help make him feel welcomed~ :3

With that said, welcome to PC! ^^ I hope you have fun and hopefully the forums won't mess up any more threads you make. XD

~Kelsey

EDIT: And a shiny Hypno isn't all that awesome. I had one before...sure it's purple, but still. I didn't like it much. XD; *bricked*

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Sad. Poor shiny hypno. XD
    anyways... WELCOME to the PC!
    PM me if you wanna be friends, and i would never steal your hypnos x3
    ~catch ya later~

rekt

tentarape
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 3, 2011
    hey, whats up