• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello hello~ (back)

Naruyan

夢~で暮らす
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Hello! My name is Maddy. Nice to meet all of you~

I used to frequent this site some years ago, back in 2009.

I have not been active in the Pokemon community much since then, and in 2011 had my main games (HG, Platinum, Pearl) stolen... so I didn't play really at all since that time. But I picked up Pokemon X some time ago and just got AS, so I figured I'd rejoin the site I enjoyed so much back then and try to get involved as I was before.

A bit about me - I like anime, manga, visual novels and video games, primarily SRPGs & JRPGs. I also love to sing and draw, despite not being particularly good at either. I also love animals, and have a pet ball python and bearded dragon.

I hope to make friends with all of you. Glad to be back!

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    I'm surprised nobody has written anything yet! Welcome back to PC, Naruyan!

It's sad to hear about what happened to your old Pokémon games. What kind of scum would go around stealing your games like that? :c But I'm glad the new games has rekindled your passion for Pokémon! What do you think about the XY series and the new Pokémon? I actually really liked the designs and I think Kalos was great as a region. (Lumiose City <3)

Aah, it's always nice to see somebody with near the same interests as myself. What's your favourite anime and visual novel? I'd love to hear about it!

Personally, I think singing and drawing are two great things to do as long as you enjoy it. I do it myself but I know I'm horrible at it, haha.

Looking forward to see you around! Feel free to VM me if you'd like to chat. :33

Naruyan

夢~で暮らす
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Thanks!!

I like the new games quite a lot, the 3D graphics make it more immersive in my opinion. I like a lot of the newer Pokemon but I dislike the designs of a lot of them as well, it is kind of hit or miss for me. 2nd gen designs will always be my favorite.

The towns in X are really pretty too, I like Lumiose city however I always manage to get lost and always have to take the cab...

It's great to meet someone with similar interests as well, I need a VN buddy to chat with, I don't know many people too into them. I'll send you a message now, then.

Nice to meet you ^^

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay here with us!

A fellow JRPG/SRPG fan, eh? Always nice to see! I've heard a lot of people say that the genre is dead...they obviously haven't been paying attention, aha. The Vita in particular has had a great year in terms of JRPGs, and the PS3 has a horrifyingly large number of the things, and I've played more good than bad. What are some of your favourites? :3

If you ever need anything, or just want to chat, feel free to VM or PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Years
    Welcome back to the forums, Maddy! I do have to feel sorry about the loss of your games, stealing is totally uncool and it's always sad when you lose Pokemon that you felt so attached to.

But hey, at least you've got X and Alpha Sapphire to compensate for what you've lost. Both Kalos and Hoenn on their own are very unique regions design-wise, but I wonder which one of the two you love better? I know Hoenn has a huge fanbase that are so hooked on OR/AS right now, given how many nostalgic memories they're getting. Also, given you seem to love anime, manga and Japanese culture I'd be happy to suggest the Anime & Manga section to start, since it covers most of your interests, but feel free to explore and find what suits you.

Have an awesome time with us, and hopefully you plan to stick around for real this time! Feel free to send a visitor message my way if you are ever interested in talking with me or just want a new friend!

- Hikamaru

Lexa

My maturity level depends on who I'm with. ;D
    Years
    Hello! My name is Maddy. Nice to meet all of you~

I used to frequent this site some years ago, back in 2009.

I have not been active in the Pokemon community much since then, and in 2011 had my main games (HG, Platinum, Pearl) stolen... so I didn't play really at all since that time. But I picked up Pokemon X some time ago and just got AS, so I figured I'd rejoin the site I enjoyed so much back then and try to get involved as I was before.

A bit about me - I like anime, manga, visual novels and video games, primarily SRPGs & JRPGs. I also love to sing and draw, despite not being particularly good at either. I also love animals, and have a pet ball python and bearded dragon.

I hope to make friends with all of you. Glad to be back!

Hi, Maddy!
    How are you? My name's Alexa! I'm a newer member here but I figured I'd welcome you!
    I'm sorry to hear your games were stolen back in the day. At least you've started back up, right?
    If you're ever up for chatting then let me know! My inbox is always open! :)

Back