• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, hello c:

Novena

X/Y : Novena : 0877-1323-0325
Years
  • I've been a lurker for... well... a long time. Man, dem hacks.

My name is Novena, nice to meet you all. c: I suck at introduction stuff. :[
    Uh. I has a Poke'tat? :D

--

I finally created an account on here so I could try to get some friend codes for the Friend Safari for X/Y. I dunno what I got, though. :[ Poo. I added in my name in the Google document, though.

If you have some spiffy Poke's, I'll be glad to add you. Hope mine are fancy-shmancy. D:
    Novena : 0877-1323-0325
    ^ if'n ya wanna add me, just lemme know, yeah? c:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hola, Novena! :3 Welcome aboard.~ Longtime lurker, wow. Well, all that's gonna change since you're now a member here! It's a lot more fun when you become a member here, because you get to actually participate in all of the discussions here in the forums. Also glad that you showed off your FC as well, PC is very friendly and you'll get a few offers to add others' friend codes and you'll quickly be able to trade or battle! If you just want to jump in on the fun, then the Battle Center is there if you want to battle, and the Trade Corner is open 24 hours a day. :D

It may be easy to get lost in, but you'll be fine! Don't hesitate to ask any questions or concerns should you have any. The staff in bold colored names are always around to help! See ya :3

Novena

Years
  • Thank you, Axeliira! :) Your response is much appreciated. ^-^

Longtime lurker indeed. I've been a visitor for several years or so... This forum is my go-to for the hacks and roms when I get bored. :D The showcases are incredible. Hopefully we get to see some for X/Y! (Or am I late to the party?)

I'm not much on battling as of now... Still learning the ropes on IVs and such. Want to get some beasts before I show mah skillz. The trading will definitely be something I'll be checking out, though. Been needin' a Bulbasaur...

Thanks again! <3

Novena

Years
  • Fancy Froakies o:

I dunno what I have. D: I haven't really gone over everything. I've been working on breeding an Eevee army, though. c:

Years
  • That's nice! Are you aiming for a shiny Eevee or only good IVs ones?
    I can also check your eggs if you want! I can check their IVs and their Shiny Value :)

Novena

Years
  • Both, actually. o: I got a Japanese Eevee through Wonder Trade the other day so I'm trying to breed him for a shiny, and hoping for the best on his stats for each Eevee-lution.

o: Probably a derp-question, but how you gonna do that? xD

Years
  • Do you mean checking both IVs and Shiny Values from Eggs?

There is a topic in "Trade Corners" section I guess.
    Basically there is a program called "Instacheck" that creates a virtual hotspot.
    You connect the 3DS to it and it allows to scan network datas while trading/offering Pokemon!

Novena

Years
  • What do you mean by Shiny Value? o-o I just figured something was shiny or it wasn't. Never knew of a "value" aspect to it. o: I feel like a n00b. :c

o: Oh, interesting. I'll have to take a look at that.

Years
  • If an egg "Pokemon Shiny Value" Matches to hatcher's "Trainer Shiny Value", the hatched Pokemon will be shiny :P For example my Trainer SV is "14" and if one of your eggs has the same value as Pokemon SV, if you trade me it and I hatch it, it'll be shiny :P

Back