• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello hello!

Years
  • I'm a returned forumer - I was on here briefly last year, probably four or five months ago. I got into Pokemon in the fifth grade when I saved up my allowance for a GameBoy Color and copy of Pokemon Blue, and still remember catching my first Caterpie in Viridian Forest...good times! I'm not caught up on the latest games because I have a low tolerance for staring at tiny screens now.

I'm a recent college grad (English and Computer Science double major, Math minor) living in a small town in central California, but I grew up in North Carolina and Florida. I spend a lot of my free time reading (sci-fi and horror mostly), cooking, gardening, and biking.

I've been lurking in the game development section for a while, and will try and start giving some input and playing some games instead of just observing. : ) I'm a Java programmer and have a little experience with 2D graphics, 3D modeling, client-server systems, and basic game development, so if you have a question, I might have an answer! (Not looking to join a dev team long-term, though.)

Mostly I like having a place online to talk about fun things with friendly people.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hmm... I must have spoken to you at some point in the past as it seems you're on my friend's list. I vaguely remember welcoming you before; I should at least be courteous enough to welcome you back. :3

You're quite the programmer, SeaSquirt. We don't get too many people who are as skilled as yourself; you're something special. Hope you light up the Game Development forums with your knowledge, and perhaps help out the aspiring game creators that lurk there. (>'')>

Please do stick around, won't you?

Years
  • Thanks, I appreciate it! I'd love to encourage any new programmers by helping look for bugs or giving design advice, if it's needed. It looks like most games are made with an RPG making program rather than regular code, though, so there might not be a demand. Anyway, I'll be sure to stick around. : )

Back