• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello hello

Years
  • Hi. As you can tell I am a newbie. I am 15 years old. Obviously I love pokemon. I shall tell you a bit about myself. My favorite pokemon species' are eevee, delcatty, houndoom, poochyena, spheal, celebi,and mew. I have never played any of the nintendo gameboy or DS pokemon games. I don't have either game station. I do however have a wii and gamecube. I am completely addicted to the games Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness and Pokemon Colliseum(Which I can never spell correctly). I have a lot of pokemon cards. I even have pokemon jr. I have toys from McDonalds(the recent ones), a pikachu t-shirt, loads of guidebooks, an arceus offical figurine, some beckett magazines and one official pokemon magazine. I am working on getting some of the other toys, but so far I can't find them in stores. That's all I can think of for now. My brain is tired. I was up all night playing Gale of Darkness on my couch( my bed is currently a shelter for tiny ants). Oh! PS..I have a great sense of humor.

message me if you wanna talk.

Years
  • Eww... ants.

I mean, welcome to the PokeCommunity! :D Until a year or so ago I'd never played any DS games either (or much of anything before that) but we've got room for all kinds of fans. You seem to be a big one, what with that collection you have going. Take a look around, make sure you read the rules, and have fun!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I'm happy to hear that you've decided to make an account and join us! Welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity!
    looks like u are huge pokemon fan.;P
    a few of your favorite pokemon species' are mine favorite too :)
    i also do not have game station and all :P
    Just be sure to read the rules, and If you need anything, feel free to pm me.. Have fun and enjoy yourself at PC! See ya~

ThePokeBoss

PokePimp
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Im Ryan. Nice to meet you. Eevee is amazing, i think its one of the best (after Salamence, of course). I do alot of graphics as well as play pokemon. so hopefully we get to be friends (Y)

Back