• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello hello!

Corinton

Zodiac Assassin
Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 9, 2022
    Hello everybody in this interactive world called the internet! I'm Corinton. Yes, that's it xD

I found this site about a week ago and I've been lurking on it ever since, mainly keeping an eye on the Rom Hacking and the Creative Discussion sections. I've recently decided I would like to learn Coding (even though I have a very.. VERY limited knowledge of it) and someday would like to make my own game/hack. Another recent thing is I started to play games I had never played before and record my progress and upload them to Youtube. So I made this account so I could chat up the community and if I get interested in a certain hack(s) I could ask permission to upload gameplay of their games.

Hmm what else. I'm a former member of quite a few other forums, most of which I'm known as Corinton or Scorpio. My birthday was last week. I'm currently happily married and have an over-energetic dog. And that's about it. Oh wait, I love Pokemon and many many videogames.

Anyway, that's my introduction. I'm normally not so long-winded, but with NanoWrimo coming up I couldn't help myself.

Nice to meet you all!
    -Corinton-

Years
  • Hacking is pretty popular here so you'll find a lot of great information and tools to help you get started. ^_^ Good luck! Personally I don't hack myself but I'll be cheering you on, always awesome when you work hard enough and finally get that game published. :P

Anyways, big welcome, Corinton! I do hope you'll have a fantastic time here and will ask if there is ever anything you need. The members on PokeCommunity are also pretty awesome and down to help. And happy belated birthday, yes yes!

See you around and enjoy your Halloween.

Corinton

Zodiac Assassin
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 9, 2022
    Sweet! It's always nice to be welcome, especially somewhere that shares my interest :D

Happy Halloween to all xD

Years
  • And a big welcome from me too! Also, happy birthday for last week as well, Corinton! It's really nice to see you here, and given you're a hacker I'm sure PC will meet expectations with our amazing ROM Hacking forums.

Coding surely can be very difficult to learn, so you'll need all the tutoring you can to have the hope of making a successful hack of your own. Sadly I'm very terrible at hacking myself, but I'm sure to wish you all the best in the hope you can become a great hacker eventually. Hacks tend to be the most popular area posted in here so you know that it'll meet your expectations, and with four really good hacking experts looking over the section you'll definitely get assistance when you need it.

Also, as Sheep said everyone here is really nice and we're always around for you when you need us. Good luck with settling in, and I'm sure you'll have a great time with us here! Hope you're having a great Halloween as well.

- Hikamaru

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Happy late birthday haha! Anyways we got a whole section of rom hacks and i love them and the fangames! I wish i could learn coding i really wanna create one, one day. Maybe when im less busy. Anyways nice to meet you too and hope too see you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hope you've enjoyed Halloween and had a great birthday, and I'm pleased to meet you this evening, bud! And yeah, you'll definitely find all the assistance you can ask for when it comes to hacking, so, don't be afraid to ask! Of course, we always have our hacks here to play, so, you're welcome to check em' out too. :3

Hope you will enjoy your time, and I'll be glad to have any sort of conversation with you sometime, whether it'd be pokemon, or any sorts of video game, aha. See you again soon, and I'll be glad to lend you a hand around the forums, if you need it. <33

Corinton

Zodiac Assassin
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 9, 2022
    I did enjoy it :D

I have to take a small break from learning too many things at once thanks to NanoWrimo, but at the end of November I'll definitely be doing more than lurking and making posts here and there :D

Back