• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! HI! Heya!

Years
    Hai there PC

I am a new member here at PC and am glad i joined, my name is Trippixon but you can call me Trip and it will be a pleasure meeting you all ^_^

Years
    Hai there PC

I am a new member here at PC and am glad i joined, my name is Trippixon but you can call me Trip and it will be a pleasure meeting you all ^_^

Hi Trip, I am Hikari.

So, what made you join PC? Is there a particular area of Pokemon you want to learn about? You should get over to the Adoption Center where Meganium90 will search for a special partner for you.

I have been a Pokemon fan since I was just 7, I have played 3rd, 4th and 5th Gen games and I have watched the anime.

Remember to read the rules or contact a moderator if you get lost.

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Years
    Hi Hikari

So, what made you join PC? Is there a particular area of Pokemon you want to learn about? You should get over to the Adoption Center where Meganium90 will search for a special partner for you.
    I have been looking around for a few days and have discovered how awesome PC is :D. I dont really know what i want to learn about, i guess as much as possible from as many people as possible so i can make new friends. Ill go look at the adoption center thanks for the advice.

Ive been a pokemon fan since i can first remember, watch the anime, play all the games and kind of try and fail at the art side XD.

Thankyou for all your advice and thanks for being friendly and welcoming to me.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I have been looking around for a few days and have discovered how awesome PC is :D
    It took you that long? ;)

Welcome to PC. Clearly you've already met Hikari and can see she's mad as hell. I also see you may be interested in the Art Gallery we have around here.

Cyclone

Years
    I was too awestruck at how awesome it is ;). Mad is always good anyways :D. Thanks a lot for the link very useful. Already found 2 really friendly, nice people on PC in just over an hour hope this keeps up :D. PC is too damn awesome

Flute

Full-time loser
    Years
    Hello user! My name is Flute. ^^

I'm not really good at Pokemon, but I enjoy playing the games, watching the anime, etc. What's your favourite thing to do while playing Pokemon? Mine is trying to complete the pokedex. ^^

Feel free to drop me a visitor message / personal message if you have any questions, or ask a moderator.

Back