• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello I am Jessey.

Jessey Lawson

I like Nintendo prototypes
Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    I am new here and this is my seconed site. Man it is so big, it will take me some time fo learn.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Welcome. I'm less new (by about a week) and already see there is a lot going on here. It didn't take me too long to find the Emulation forum and get distracted from my official game on the go, which is Black!

I'm not sure from your intro what specifically you enjoy most, but perhaps the Anime forum might be of interest to you. We also have a forum just for B2/W2 discussion and another for B/W and 4th Gen. - if you play any of these, pop into the respective forum and get involved. We also have an adoption thread if you want any specific help.

Beware someone here named Hikari. I hear she likes to say she's mad as hell. I know she's joking, mind.

Other than that, welcome!

Cyclone

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • I am new here and this is my seconed site. Man it is so big, it will take me some time fo learn.

Hi Jessey My name is Diablo WELCOME to PC lol.
    Yes PC is big and I felt overwhelmed when I was new but making friends with people like Hikari and MindightShine helped me get a hold on PC and now I just chill around. If you need any help navigating your way around ask any of the mods.

Hi! Im new too.

If you need help, feel free to ask any moderators!

Have a great time!

Hi SadNumel WELCOME to you to.
    Hahaha yes your right If any one needs help they can ask mods for advice I did it and still do.
    And most importantly have a nice time and make lots of friends.
    Welcome again SadNumel you can call me Diablo Btw.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I am new here and this is my seconed site. Man it is so big, it will take me some time fo learn.

Hi Jessey, I am "the" Hikari those guys were talking about.

I am often claimed to be the funniest female user here cos of my common trends of using jokes/memes/references in my VMs/PMs/Other Trivia/Pokemon Trivia posts.

Even my avatar/signature usually contains jokes/references.

Anyways, PC is technically my second forum. I used to be on Bulbagarden but their mods were so abusive I left the site and settled in here. I have since gone on to join Serebii, Marriland, Ever Grande and some small forums (including one where I became a staff member).

I have been a fan of Pokemon since I was only 7, when I watched the anime for the first time. I played my first Pokemon game in 2003, when I got Ruby for my 11th birthday. I have also played the 4th and 5th Generation games.

My advice for interacting with the community - read the rules, talk to any moderators, don't advertise, be active in as many sections as you can! (I don't want you ending up like those users who only sign up for the Emulation section cos they are sitting ducks, man)

Also, you can contact me via VM (I do accept PMs but I don't reply to them often so I find VMs more convenient) or friend request me.

- Hikari10, "Not your average disgruntled news anchor..."

Years
  • Hi, Jessey. I hope you enjoy it here. There are nice users and staff if you follow the rules. If you don't follow the rules, they can be a little strict.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Hi Jessey! Welcome to PC. I'm Ninjagon of Australia and your Jessey Lawson of the internet xD But if you need any help, come on down to me page PM/VM me (VM preferred) :D But if you need help on technical stuff (I can still help you but..), it's best to VM the Mods, they are group of nice people just like us, but of higher authority. See you round'!

Flute

Full-time loser
    Years
  • Welcome Jessey! ^^ I'm Flute.

The mods here are extremely friendly and helpful, just try to stay on their good side and don't break any of the rules in the Terms of Service.

Back