• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello i am new boy

Zephlosion

typhlosion a good boy
Years
  • im new. i like to type without capitalizing my letters, and sometimes without the uh, crap what's it called. the dot in contractions. "don't". that thing. i can't think of it.

anyways, hope to meet some cool people and hopefully stay around.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Having already spoken to you in Discord, I've come to the conclusion that you're a total loser.

You'll fit right in! Welcome to PokéCommunity! ^__^

Years
  • Hi Zephlosion.

Totally understandable re the capitals and apostrophes! I used to be the same, never bothering with them because they felt unnecessary. As I grew older I decided they do actually help with readability and getting a point across clearly, so I began to adopt them, but honestly it doesn't make much of a difference as long as you don't forget about full stops too.

Anyway! Welcome, new boy.

Zephlosion

typhlosion a good boy
    Years
  • Hi Zephlosion.

Totally understandable re the capitals and apostrophes! I used to be the same, never bothering with them because they felt unnecessary. As I grew older I decided they do actually help with readability and getting a point across clearly, so I began to adopt them, but honestly it doesn't make much of a difference as long as you don't forget about full stops too.

Anyway! Welcome, new boy.

Yeah, you're right. I guess I'll just stick to non-lazy typing then. And thanks!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • im new. i like to type without capitalizing my letters, and sometimes without the uh, crap what's it called. the dot in contractions. "don't". that thing. i can't think of it.

anyways, hope to meet some cool people and hopefully stay around.
    Hey Zephlosion, welcome to PC.

Don't worry about the typing, as long as its readable, its fine I guess.

So have u been browsing around the Forums? Anything caught ur interest?

Pika Pika :chu:

Zephlosion

typhlosion a good boy
    Years
  • Hey Zephlosion, welcome to PC.

Don't worry about the typing, as long as its readable, its fine I guess.

So have u been browsing around the Forums? Anything caught ur interest?

Pika Pika :chu:

Yeah, I'm really interested in rom hacking. Also thank you!

Back