• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! I am new here

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2015
    Hi! I am Y0shiM0n. I have never played a Pokemon game in my life, but I am hopefully going to soon. It looks so fun! My parents thought it was demonic, until I found lots of proof to prove them wrong. Well anyways, I am a 14 year old gamer who loves Nintendo. You can call me Yoshi or Kevin. My favorite games are Melee and Smash U. My favorite Pokemon is Bulbasaur. :11: I would like to meet you all! :)

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
  • Hi! I am Y0shiM0n. I have never played a Pokemon game in my life, but I am hopefully going to soon. It looks so fun! My parents thought it was demonic, until I found lots of proof to prove them wrong. Well anyways, I am a 14 year old gamer who loves Nintendo. You can call me Yoshi or Kevin. My favorite games are Melee and Smash U. My favorite Pokemon is Bulbasaur. :11: I would like to meet you all! :)

Hey there Yoshi! What Pokemon game are you going to play? I recommend Pokemon X or Y, because even though they aren't the newest game, they are one of my personal favorites. Bulbasaur is one of my favorite Pokemon as well, it isn't attack strong, but it's like a tank! Hope to see you around, and feel free to PM or VM me if you have any questions!

~Shadow

Years
  • Pokemon's amazing! Your parents seem silly. I've been playing since I was 8 in 1999 so I (and we, really) definitely encourage you to try these awesome games. Lots of fun to be had. ;p Welcome welcome, Kevin!

Enjoy your time discussing and let me know if you'd like to chat anytime. :) Bulbasaur is an awesome choice, one of my favorite Kanto Pokemon too!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • HEEEEY KEVIN! Welcome to the PC ^^ Do you want a hug? ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

It's cool to see a person that wants to be into Pokémon! You will have loooooooots of fun playing! What is the game that you are going to play first? If you don't know I recommend you Pokémon X and Y! Thesse games are awesome, GameFreak added lots of things in those games that in previous Pokémon Games didn't exist! The 3D world, character costumization, Mega-Evolution, etc! ^^ Currently there are 720 Pokémon, so good luck trying to memorize them! I'm sure you can!

PC has loooooooooots of things to do, lots of forums and subforums, lots of friendly people and lots of love <3 So try to explore PC as best as you can, you will have so much fun ^^ And start to make friends, as I said, people here are very friendly!

If you want to chat with me send me a message ok? ;)
    Enjoy your stay ^^ See you around~

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • KEVIN! YO! WELCOME TO PC!

wait what your parents said what, that's crazy! oAo You won't regret it though! There's many games you'll need to play because most of them are amazing! (well, you should also play the old games, just for fun too!) We're looking forward seeing you here~ Time to drag you in the Pokemon world, haha!

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2015
    Thanks all of you!:) I don't know what game I am gonna play first. My friend is going to let me borrow one of his. But it seems that Bulbasaur gets a lot of hate. Why is that?~_~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Bulbasaur gets a lot of hate? D: That's news to me... Well, I personally love Bulbasaur and it's evolution line, and I especially love using one in Pokemon Blue and Pokemon Yellow because back then I used to dislike facing ground types a lot, and so, Bulbasaur helped a bunch against Brock and the Rock Tunnel that connects to Lavender Town and the bridge to Cerulean~

Anywhoo. Welcome, welcome Yoshi! Great to meet another fan of pokemon, and to nintendo in general! So if you need any assistance around the forum, feel free to ask! And you know, I'm also always available for chat whenever you'd like, and maybe we'd be fast friends! Have a lovely day~ <33

Back